After I published my popular “Praying for Your Husband from Head to Toe” printable, several readers requested a similar prayer guide for wives. I made one, and my husband published it on his blog last year. Recently a reader suggested I do a “Praying for Your Children from Head to Toe” guide, which I agreed was an excellent idea. So here it is. May you and your children both be blessed!
How to Pray for Your Children from Head to Toe:
Pray for Their Mind.
Pray that your children would earnestly seek wisdom and understanding. May they value knowledge and discernment. May their thoughts stay centered on the truth of God’s Word. (Proverbs 2:1-6; Proverbs 3:21; James 1:5; Psalm 119:97)
Pray for Their Eyes.
Pray for Their Ears.
Pray for Their Mouth.
Pray for Their Heart.
Pray for Their Hands.
Pray for Their Legs.
Ask God to go with them. Pray that your children would not walk in step with the wicked nor stand in the way of sinners, but that they’d find wise and godly companions along life’s journey. (Psalm 1:1; Proverbs 13:20)
Pray for Their Feet.
More Prayer Guides:
We offer several other free scripture-based prayer guides, too. Just follow the links below to download pretty printables that will help you pray for your…
- Husband: Praying for Your Husband from Head to Toe
- Wife: Praying for Your Wife from Head to Toe
- Children: Praying for Your Children from Head to Toe
- Husband, again (they need lots of prayer 🙂 ): Praying Scripture over Your Husband
- Marriage: Praying for Your Marriage
- Baby: Praying for Your Unborn Child
- Teenagers: Praying for Your Teens
- Parents: Praying for Your Parents
- Sick Friends and Family: Praying for the Sick
- Country: Praying for Your Country
Also, don’t forget that one of the best things you can do for your children is to love their father. For time-tested tips on nurturing your marriage more effectively, check out my book, Love Your Husband, Love Yourself.